Well, after our "Patient Wait", we just received the news that the grant was denied. So, I guess we will try again, somewhere else.
If anyone out there has any ideas, we could sure use them. We need some time to get our feet back on the ground (couple of days) and we will be ready to tackle the next one or two. Please keep us in your prayers. We have many birds on a waiting list and really want to get this done. Thank you.
President, TLC Bird Haven.